We believe every child deserves an appropriate education. Every special needs child deserves
individualized attention, programming and
- Are you concerned about your child's academic progress?
- Does your child need an individualized program?
- Do you think your child may need special services?
- Are you having difficulty securing educational services?
- Are you concerned about the skills your child is learning?
- Are you unsure of your child's educational rights?
Put 63 years of combined educational experience to work for you. We work to make sure your child's education is appropriate and individualized. Cohen, Dowd & Madsen have been successfully helping
parents navigate the special education maze of services through
informative consultation and direct representation since 2009.
The guidance and expertise of knowledgeable advocates is
essential in navigating the special education system. With the
combined experience of 63 years in special education, our
practice is dedicated to creating partnerships with families and
Contact us for personalized, professional, compassionate, and efficient assistance. We offer a variety of services for parents and students from preschool age through post-secondary age.